We’re looking for an Architectural Designer. Check out the job opening below!
COLLAB is looking to hire an Architectural Designer. We are a boutique architectural firm specializing in both commercial and residential design based in Timnath, Colorado. We service clients primarily in the Front Range and Northern Colorado but seek projects and partnerships nationwide.
About the job:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaboration on project design, preparation of presentation materials such as renderings and material/vision board, and production of construction documentation.
- Collaboration and coordination with consultants. You will manage a team to hit schedules, project milestones, and deadlines.
- Collaborates with the project team to find the best design or solutions for each project.
- Collaboration and involvement with the community and its members to better design future spaces.
- Collaborate and build successful client relationships.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3-8 years of professional experience (Licensed professionals are preferred).
- Knowledge of construction techniques, constructability of a project, and details, including the ability to relay the information into construction documents.
- Passion for community-driven and sustainable design. (Experience with sustainable certification programs and software are preferred).
- Graphic, hand drawing, or sketching skills are encouraged.
- Experience in working with building and zoning codes.
- Hard-working attitude with a sense of fun and adventure.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Proficiency in the following programs:
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects)
If you are interested in this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com. The position is based in Timnath, Colorado. Pay will be based on experience (45k-70k). We look forward to hearing from you!