Collab Architecture is looking for a talented, creative, and productive architectural designer to join the team. We are looking for an individual who wants to create meaningful places that inspire the community around them. We are a collaborative group of professionals that are passionate about the community we are a part of and every project that we pursue!
If you are experienced in Revit and Bluebeam, have strong graphic and design skills, a technical aptitude for putting building materials together, a passion for sustainability, and you love seeing things get built, we would love to talk with you! Successful candidates are those who thrive working in a collaborative, team environment and who are willing to take on challenges and grow as a professional.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate on project design, preparation of presentation materials such as renderings and material/vision board, and production of construction documentation.
- Collaborate and coordinate with consultants. You will coordinate with a team to hit schedules, project milestones, and deadlines.
- Collaborate with the project team to find the best design or solutions for each project.
- Collaboration and involvement with the community and its members to better design future spaces.
- Collaborate and build successful client relationships.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 3-8 years of professional experience (Licensed professionals are preferred).
- Knowledge of construction techniques, constructability of a project, and details, including the ability to relay the information into construction documents.
- Passion for community-driven and sustainable design. (Experience with sustainable certification programs and software are preferred).
- Graphic, hand drawing, or sketching skills are encouraged.
- Experience in working with building and zoning codes.
- Hard-working attitude with a sense of fun and adventure.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
proficiency in the following programs:
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects)
This is a full time position based in Windsor, Colorado. Pay will be based on experience ($45,000-$60,000/year) plus benefits (medical, dental, PTO, 401k Match). Click the button below to submit an application. We ask that you submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio.