ADMIN / MARKETING ASSISTANT:
Collab Architecture is looking for an administrative assistant to provide support to the entire office. A majority of the responsibilities will relate to administrative and marketing duties, however you may be required to assist on certain project information and presentations.
We are an energetic, fast paced firm that is taking on a variety of project types in both residential and commercial architecture. As the administrative assistant you will engage in client and consultant relations and help to qualify and direct leads for the business.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate and assist on issuing proposals, contracts, and invoicing
- Collaborate and build successful client and consultant relationships
- Collaborate with the marketing team on website maintenance and blog posts.
- Collaborate with marketing team on content creation for social media and other outlets
- Collaborate and assist with responses to RFP’s and RFQ’s
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Must be extremely organized and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively individually and in a team environment.
- Proficient in G-Suite
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite is preferred
- Architectural/Design knowledge is a bonus
This is a full time position based in Timnath, Colorado. Pay will be based on experience ($40,000-$50,000/year) plus benefits (medical, dental, PTO, 401k Match). Click the button below to submit an application. We ask that you submit a cover letter and resume.