Collab Architecture is a collaborative group of professionals that are passionate about the community we are a part of and every project that we pursue! We are looking to make a difference, and strive to maintain the utmost standard of quality in our work. We are searching for a talented, creative, and knowledgeable individual that is passionate about teaching and mentoring design teams and professionals in the architecture and construction industry. The applicant should be able to review and redline technical construction documents and specifications for compliance with applicable codes, constructability, and risk management. The successful applicant should also be able to prepare training sessions to educate and lead a team through complex code and constructability concerns. This position has both part-time or full-time opportunities, and although it would be preferred for the applicant to be in or near Northern Colorado, it is not a requirement.
If you are experienced in Bluebeam (Revit is a plus), have a strong knowledge of the construction industry, a technical aptitude for putting a building together, a passion for sustainability, and you love seeing things get built, we would love to talk with you! Successful candidates are those who thrive working in a collaborative, team environment, and who are willing to teach, mentor, and assist design professionals in growing in their professional career.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaboration with the internal design team to help them grow in their professional lives.
- Collaboration and coordination with consultants through conventional and complex features of the proposed design
- Collaborate and mentor staff through training presentations and on-site educational opportunities
- Collaboration with project team on projects prior to the Kick off Meeting
- Collaborate and establish a process for quality control to maintain high company standards
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Completion of Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture, Construction
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience (Licensed professionals are preferred).
- Knowledge of construction techniques, constructability of a project, and details, including the ability to relay and teach the information to the project team.
- Passion for community-driven and sustainable design. (Experience with sustainable certification programs and software are preferred).
- Graphic, hand drawing, or sketching skills are encouraged.
- Experience in working with building and zoning codes.
- Hard-working attitude with a sense of fun and adventure.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
PROFICIENCY IN THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS:
If you are interested in this position, please click the link below to apply. We ask that you submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio. The position is based in Timnath, Colorado. Pay will be based on experience and availability (50k-100k). We look forward to hearing from you!